What is CE ？
The CE mark is a safety conformity mark rather than a quality conformity mark. It is regarded as a passport for manufacturers to open and enter the European market. All products affixed with the "CE" mark can be sold in the EU member states without meeting the requirements of each member
state, thus realizing the scope of products in the EU member states Free circulation within.
Why need CE ？
Its meaning is: the products affixed with the CE mark meet the main requirements of the relevant European directives, and are used to verify that the product has passed the corresponding conformity assessment procedures and/or the manufacturer's declaration of conformity, and the product meets the relevant directives and relevant main requirements.
How to apply CE ？
（This process is suitable for the process that manufacturers find third-party laboratories to apply for CE certification:）
1. The applicant company fills in the application form, provides information, application form, product manual and technical documents.
2. The organization evaluates CE certification inspection standards and CE certification inspection items and quotes.
3. The application company confirms the project and sends samples.
4. The laboratory arranges product testing and reviews and evaluates the completeness of technical documents.
5. After the product test meets the requirements, provide the product test report or technical construction document to the applicant company, and issue a CE certificate after the test passes.
6. The applicant company signs the CE guarantee self-declaration and attaches the CE mark to the product.
（There are two main items for testing electrical and electronic equipment:）
Electromagnetic compatibility test items (EMC) and low voltage test items (LVD), of which low voltage products only need to be EMC, and high voltage products to be EMC+LVD.
● EMC testing is also called electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), which refers to the comprehensive evaluation of the electromagnetic field interference (EMI) and anti-interference ability (EMS) of electronic products. It is one of the most important indicators of product quality. The purpose is to test electrical products The electromagnetic radiation generated affects the human body, the power grid in public places and other electrical products that work normally.
● In the European Union, the voltage range of all electrical products is 50-1000V a.c. and 75-1500V d.c. Must comply with the requirements of Directive 2014/35/EU, the Low Voltage Directive, which is usually called LVD certification. The certification is not limited to covering the electrical safety of products, but also covers related hazards such as machinery, chemistry, and energy.
AINA CE certificate
AINA AC driver floodlight series have passed EMC and LVD double inspection standards, fully comply with CE certification testing standards, and are suitable for all types of CE certification countries.
At the same time, this series has also obtained Rohs certification report, which fully complies with industry standards.
Post time: Jan-27-2021